Waterfront House and Campground for Sale
Durham Bridge (Fredericton), New Brunswick, Canada
- 10 acre riverfront property with income potential.
- 1540 square foot riverfont home with large deck overlooking the Nashwaak River.
- five appliances
- inground pool
- The property also includes a campground with 42 full hook-up, 12 tenting or large group sites, inground pool, clubhouse, washroom and laundry facilities.
- This property has over 1000 feet of water frontage on the Nashwaak River amongst the tall poplar and birch trees.
- New highway (Route 8) makes the campground very accessible for travellers from the Trans Canada Hwy.
- This is not a turn key business as the campground has not be operated since 2010. New owners could use the property for their own recreation, start their own camping business and even expand into the tubing business which is quite popular on the river.
- The close proximatey to Fredericton (20 minutes) makes this property the perfect recreation property with an easy commute into the city to enjoy restaurants, theatre and shopping.
House, campground and 10 acres
Will considered subdividing the property. Campground and 9 acres:
New Brunswick, Canada
CONTACT EMAIL LINK
Viewing by appointment only!!